Rental investment, you may have heard about it but you do not know how to do it?
First of all it is necessary to concentrate on your priority objectives:
- Building heritage
- Reducing my taxes
- Preparing my retirement
Then do not hesitate to contact us so that we can guide you during a free appointment.
Indeed the laws and decrees have been put in place to encourage individuals to invest in the stone and to rent it because there over more rental applications, with in exchange for more or less significant tax benefits based on the following devices :
- PINEL device
- LMNP (service residences: students, seniors, ect ...)
- Law MALRAUX
- Historical Monuments Act
- Land Deficit ect ..
Pléiades Estate is in partnership with the promoters proposing the programs most adapted to these different devices.
The Pinel scheme is a state aid to develop a larger supply of rental housing.
This new rental investment scheme allows new property to be acquired, reducing taxes for 6 years (12% of the property), 9 years (18%) or 12 years (21%), while respecting certain Conditions:
- Buy in new (State of Future Completion)
- RT 2012 - BBC
- Calculation plate max 300 000 €
- Price per m² max 5500 € / m²
- In an eligible area (Abis, A, B1)
- Commitment to rent for 6 years minimum
- To a tenant who will make his main residence
- Possibility to rent to an ascendant or a descendant
- Respect of tenants' ceilings of resources
- Respect of the rental price per m² and per zone (formula to be applied)
Note that the device is extended until the end of 2017, so if you wish to reduce your taxes by constituting you heritage, it is time, our team is at your disposal to do a study and answer all your questions, Make an appointment.